Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before navigating and using www.child-of-mine.com or any other resources made available through the website and operated by Child Of Mine (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website in any way, shape or form. By accessing or using this website you agree to abide to these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, access and use of this site will be lawfully forbidden.
Child Of Mine allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”) on other platforms for non-commercial purposes, educational reasons or recreational activities. Therefore, selling or redistributing content from this site is strictly prohibited and will be subject to legislative actions based on your territory if need be.
As a web visitor / user it is forbidden to:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is considered illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or linked to any activities of the same nature.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, key logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without formal written approval.
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email campaigns, SMS campaigns, telemarketing or direct mailing).
Third Party Links
This website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Child Of Mine.
Child Of Mine has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Child Of Mine shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision of material is required, efforts to provide formal notice of such will be taken into consideration prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Any content hosted on Child Of Mine’s website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Therefore, we do not warrant content accuracy and hereby disclaims and rejects all other warranties including, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.